I haven’t tried this recipe yet, but I am excited to tweak it and see how it comes out.
Makes about 3 cups
2 tablespoons dried dill weed
1 tablespoon black pepper
2 cups dried parsley flakes, minced
1/2 cup dried minced onion
1 Tablespoon white vinegar or lemon juice
1 cup cashews (soak overnight)
1 cup macadamia nut (soaked overnight)
3 medium tomatillos (they look like little green tomatoes)
1 bunch of cilantro
1 tsp lime juice
1 small jalapeno, seeded
¼ c Olive Oil
1. Remove the paper husks on the tomatillos and rinse well. They have a little sticky filminess on them, so make sure to rinse that off.
2. Rinse the herbs and then dry with paper towels (so you don’t add any extra moisture to the dressing).
3. Mix together dry ingredients.
4. Mix wet ingredients together.
5. Mix all together in blender until creamy.
6. Serve with salad or use as a dip for raw veggies.
* This dressing is inspired by a local restaurant favorite! Ever wondered how to make Cafe Rio dressing? This is it! Creamy Tomatillo Ranch Dressing inspired by Cafe Rio!