- Stainless-steel beverage bottles
- Tempered glass baby bottles
- Bottles specifically made to be reused, crafted out of plastic that have not been found to leach toxic chemicals:
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE #2)
- Low-density polyethylene (HDPE #4)
- Polypropylene (PP #5)
- Tritan copolyester (OTHER #7), a new transparent plastic the the manufacturer assures is made without BPA
- Bottles made with polycarbonate PC #7, also known as Lexan, which can release toxic Bisphenol A (BPA) into their contents.
- Reusing disposable plastic water or juice bottles made of polyethylene (PET, or PETE, #1), more than once or twice.
Do one thing green
By: Mindy Pennybacker